We welcome support and sponsors for Somerfest. Contact us for a sponsorship pack.
The festival is free to attend but of course it’s far from free to produce. We run year-round projects that relies on funding and the generosity of our audiences and sponsors.
You can support in a variety of ways
- Sponsor an artist, musician, performer or festival area
- Book a stall at the event or run a free activity
- Advertise in the festival guide
- Donate on the day
- Offer a one of prize or donation or support in kind
- Businesses contribute prizes or services
- Contribute time and support by volunteering at the event and leading up to the festival.
Somerfest supports a variety of charities and also hosts charity stalls and activities at the event which help raise funds for charities and community groups: Compass Disability, Somerset Wildlife Trust, Secret World, RSPB, Sustrans.
Contact us if you would like to support Somerfest or any of the associated Fuse Arts projects – Streetlinkz Creative Youth based in Halcon, FUSE – EMERGE artists commissions or the schools Take Part programme of arts, music, drama, dance, circus, and performing arts.
T: 01458 259638 M: 07866771601