Support us to help make the festival and community projects free, accessible doe everyone to take part in.
The festival is free to attend but of course it’s far from free to produce. We run year-round projects that relies on funding and the generosity of our audiences and sponsors.
You can support in a variety of ways
- Sponsor an artist, musician, performer, stage or festival area
- Book a stall at the event or run an activity
- Advertise in the festival guide
- Donate on the day
- Offer a one of donation or support in kind
- Businesses contribute prizes or services
- Contribute time and support by volunteering at the event and leading up to the festival.
Somerfest supports a variety of charities and has supported Cancer Research UK and KD-UK. Somerfest also hosts charity stalls and activities at the event which help raise funds for charities and community groups: Compass Disability, Somerset Wildlife Trust, Secret World, RSPB, Sustrans, Stammer Awareness.
Contact us if you would like to support Somerfest or the youth and community projects
T: 01458 259638 M: 07866771601